A wedding and technology might sound like an odd couple, but in the digital age they’re a match made in heaven. Invitations. Locations. Flower arrangements. Music. Vows. Planning is no easy task with a seemingly endless to-do list. But wedding websites, video calls and other innovations can help you check everything off and make your big day truly unforgettable.
Wedding Websites From Honeymoon Wishes
The savviest couples today leverage online wedding planner tools like wedding websites from Honeymoon Wishes to streamline their planning, stay organized and save themselves from stress in the long run. Not for nothing, they’re also budget- and eco-friendly. Simply put, they include all the details anyone could ask for—time and place, blog, photo album, registry and more—all in one place online. Many digital wedding planner tools also enable direct communication between couples and their guests as those details are updated.
Benefits of Creating a Wedding Website:
- No Postage Necessary: Track RSVPs and guests’ dietary restrictions
- Simpler the Better: Offer guests tips for travel and lodgings
- Unbreakable Dress Code: Establish the overall tone for your wedding
- Surprise-Free: Notify guests as you add to or update your itinerary
- Zero Guesswork: Provide answers to frequently asked questions
With a Honeymoon Wishes wedding website, these digital wedding planning features are 100% free. And you can get it up and running in just four steps.
- Template selection: Choose a theme that complements your wedding style.
- Personalization: Tell your story and add information such as location, photos, itinerary, wedding party, travel tips and more.
- Syncing: Create your Honeymoon Wishes registry and link it to your wedding website.
- Sharing: Send your wedding website to everyone on the invite list and keep them updated on your big day.
The Beauty of Virtual
The pandemic threw a wrench in the wedding plans of couples everywhere. Or was it the whole toolbox? In any case, it doesn’t have to slow you down. Video conference technology like Hangouts and Zoom allow you to continue to meet with your wedding planner, negotiate with vendors as well as tour various venues virtually. All from the comfort and safety of your home. You’ll also save time by eliminating the need for commutes without sacrificing the collaboration that’s so critical to making your big day perfect.
It’s worth mentioning that this technology, more specifically live streaming, comes in handy if you’re planning a destination wedding or there are guests who simply can’t be there in person. A grandparent that’s under the weather. A cousin on a budget. A sibling deployed to the Middle East. Nobody has to miss a moment!
The key is to plan ahead and ensure you have the necessary bandwidth. Do your due diligence on major social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram and YouTube. Research dedicated live streaming services like DaCast and LiveStream.com. Ask your photographer if he or she provides streaming as a service. Finally, and perhaps most crucially, check the internet connection at your venue!
Even More to be Excited About
Leveraging a wedding website, video conferencing and streaming is just downright practical. But there are even more unexpected innovations to get excited about as you plan your big day.
- Tables that double as charging stations for guests’ mobile devices. In other words, keep their cameras clicking!
- Drones for truly unparalleled photos and videos of events.
- GoPros hidden in the bridal bouquet, disco ball and elsewhere for unexpected vantage points and moments.
- 3D printed save the date cards, invitations and centerpieces that are unforgettable.
- Light projections on the wedding cake, aisle and dance floor that will wow the crowd.
Weddings and technology go hand-in-hand these days, and couples are better off for it. Avoid the stress with a Honeymoon Wishes website and its variety of free features. Save time with video conferences. Make everyone happy with streaming. The possibilities, like your love for one another, are endless!